It is not only a wallpaper, but also your lifestyle. Find exclusive taste of your home here !
- Item No.: BS986
- Material: Non-woven wallpaper
- Style: Vintage style
- Weight: 1.5 Kg/Piece/Roll
- Color: Retro Green,Light Green,Light Pink,Light Yellow.
- Size: 0.53m(W) x 10m(L)= 5.3 Square Meters /Piece /Roll
- 32.8ft x 1.738ft =57.05 square feet
- Usage: Living room/Bedroom/Study/Kid's room/TV Sofa Background
Please read below carefully:
- It isn't self-adhesive wallpaper. There isn't any glue or paste powder on the back of Wallpaper. Please prepare the glue or paste powder ahead of posting the wallpaper.
- Remark your favourite product color below the order, otherwise we will ship the color at randomly.
- Buy enough rolls at a same time to make sure they are from the same batch to avoid the color difference.
- The item color may be a little different from the pictures, due to the difference of shooting light, monitor, production batch. Hope for your understandings.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty. Any import charges or the fees are the buyer's responsibility.
–If you purchase more than 2 rolls, in many countries, we could offer you free shipping by DHL or Fedex. TNT. UPS. Aramex.
–If you are a Brazilian friend, please provide us your CPF or CNPJ number below the order.
–If you are a Russian friend, please provide us your full name to make the shippment smoothly.
Retro Green BS986-01
Light Green BS986-02
Light Pink BS986-03
Light Yellow BS986-04
1.Be sure that you have the correct adhesive paste for the job. Some papers, such as vinyl backed or lightweight, require a specific paste.
2. Mix wallpaper paste that comes as a powder in a separate bucket before pouring it into the bucket or roller tray you will use for the job. Stir well with a stirring stick to remove all the lumps, but not so well that you put a lot of air into the mix.
3.Pour liquid adhesive directly into a bucket or roller tray.
4.Lay a strip of wallpaper – already cut to size, pattern side down – on a long, flat, dry table (the table won't stay dry for long). Let one end of the paper flop over the edge of the table.
5.Use a paste brush or a paint roller to apply the paste to the half of the paper that remains flat on the table, being sure to cover every inch.
6.Fold the section you just pasted over onto itself, and slide the dry section of the paper onto the table. Apply the paste.
7.Fold the next section onto itself, then fold the two halves against each other, being very careful not to crease the paper. This process is called 'booking.' Booking keeps the paper moist, the paste from dribbling onto the floor and the pasted surface clean.
8.Set the paper aside in a clean spot for no more than 5 minutes before hanging it.
9.Be a clean freak: As soon as each strip of wallpaper is booked and set aside, use a clean, wet sponge to clean the table – but don't bother to dry the surface. Do this even if you're going to paste several pieces before you hang them; you'll want to get the adhesive off the table before it has dried.
We will ship the items within 5 working days after payment confirmation.Delivery time depends on the destination and other factor.Please kindly understand the shipping time longer than your local seller. So normal shipping time:
USA: 5-23 business days
AU : 5-23 business day
Europe: 7-25 business days
Brazil:20-90 business days
Russian:10-40 business days
However, there may sometimes be some delay in customs clearing or delivery. Please make sure you have enough patience before placing your orders.